Product Specialists are available
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm MST
Call or Text:
7 Overdose & Contraindications
7.1.1 Human experience No cases of overdose with Hardy Nutritionals® Daily Essential Nutrients (DEN) have been documented.
7.1.2 Management of overdose Treatment should consist of general measures employed in the management of overdose with similar nutritional supplements.
Treatment with DEN should not be introduced if the patient is diagnosed with a condition where specific nutritional factors are contraindicated, or if the patient has known hypersensitivity or allergy to any ingredients of DEN.
7.2.1 Strict contraindications
• Wilson disease (risk of copper overload)
• Hemochromatosis and hemosiderosis (risk of iron overload)
• Trimethylaminuria (risk of choline overload)
7.2.2 Relative contraindications
• Inabilitity to reduce recreational drug use, including high intake of caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine
• Recent use of medical drugs with withdrawal syndromes
• Legally or medically required treatment with CNS-active agents
• Treatment-resistant Candida/microflora imbalance
• Severe hyperlipidemia, or severe protein malnutrition (which are associated with increased susceptibility to vitamin A toxicity)
• Alcohol related liver or renal disease
• Confirmed malignant cancer of any type