Product Specialists are available
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm MST
Call or Text:
Inspired by our Vision, Mission, and Shared Values, Hardy Nutritionals® is boldly positioned at the forefront of transforming the way health professionals and their patients treat mood and behavior-related disorders. Using our powerful, time-tested, and research-backed micronutrient therapy, many patients (children and adults alike) have experienced how mental illness is both preventable and reversible.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, open-minded, courageous, and passionate about helping individuals get started on micronutrients! The successful candidate must be willing to work scheduled or flexible hours (Monday to Friday between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm MST) and must be able to work either from our office in Raymond, AB or remotely. Previous office, customer service, and sales experience will be an asset along with emotional maturity and a willingness to learn new skills.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE): 0.5 - 1.0. We will consider both full and part-time applicants.
- Answer basic product-related questions from healthcare professionals and their patients (via phone, chat, SMS, email, and other web messaging apps) and instruct new customers in the best use of our products.
- Take customer’s orders and answer order-related questions.
- Effectively use the company website, customer database, Wellness Tracker, and other tools to onboard and retain customers.
- Collaboratively work with our team of Scientists and Product Specialists to become familiar with our products and continually optimize the use of our materials and programs for the benefit of customers.
- Use online communication systems such as phone, video, SMS, chat and social media servicing to achieve a professional customer on-boarding.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Life and work experience are highly considered.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication as well as typing, using Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and computers in general.
- Experience in sales, empathetic listening, networking, and working in a team environment.
Email your resume, including references to Lowyn@GetHardy.com. Please include a cover letter that includes why you believe you are a good fit for Hardy Nutritionals®.
Call us or visit www.GetHardy.com to learn more about what we do.
Closing date: March 17, 2023
Are you interested in working for Hardy Nutritionals®?
Send us your resume and as we have job opportunities, we'll contact you.