1. Gordon HA, Rucklidge JJ, Blampied NM, Johnstone JM. Clinically Significant Symptom Reduction in Children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Treated with Micronutrients: An Open-Label Reversal Design Study. J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol. 2015 Dec;25(10):783-98. doi: 10.1089/cap.2015.0105. PubMed PMID: 26682999; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4702182.
2. Kaplan BJ, Rucklidge JJ, Romijn AR, Dolph M. (2015) A randomised trial of nutrient supplements to minimise psychological stress after a natural disaster. Psychiatry Res. Aug 30;228(3):373-9. doi: 10.1016/j.psychres.2015.05.080. Epub 2015 Jun 27. PubMed PMID: 26154816.
3. Rucklidge JJ, Frampton C, Gorman B, Boggis A (2014). Vitamin-mineral treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in adults: A double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled trial. British Journal of Psychiatry, January 30, 2014; ePub ahead of print.
4. Rucklidge JJ, Blampied N, Gorman B, Gordon H, Sole E (2014). Psychological functioning one year after a brief intervention using micronutrients to treat stress and anxiety related to the 2011 Christchurch earthquakes: A naturalistic follow-up. Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental. doi: 10.1002/hup.2392. ePub ahead of print.
5. Rucklidge JJ, Johnstone J, Gorman B, & Boggis A, Frampton C (2013). Moderators of treatment response in adults with ADHD to micronutrients: demographics and biomarkers. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry. 50C:163-171.
6. Rucklidge JJ (2013). Could yeast infections impair recovery from mental illness? A case study using micronutrients and olive leaf extract for the treatment of ADHD and depression. Advances in Mind-Body Medicine, 27(3), 14-18.
7. Frazier EA, Gracious B, Arnold LE, Failla M, Chitchumroonchokchai C, Habash D, and Fristad MA (2013). Nutritional and Safety Outcomes from an Open-Label Micronutrient Intervention for Pediatric Bipolar Spectrum Disorders. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, 23(8):558-67.
8. Harrison R, Rucklidge JJ, Blampied N. (2013). Use of micronutrients attenuates cannabis and nicotine abuse as evidenced from a reversal design: A case study. Journal of Psychoactive Drugs, 45(2):168-78.
9. Rodway M, Vance A, Watters A, Lee H, Bos E, Kaplan BJ (2012), Efficacy and cost of micronutrient treatment of childhood psychosis. British Medical Journal Case Reports, 2012 Nov 9. http://casereports.bmj.com/sevendays?fdate=11/05/2012&tdate=11/11/2012
10. Rucklidge JJ, Andridge R, Gorman B., Blampied N, Gordon H. & Boggis A (2012). Shaken but unstirred? Effects of micronutrients on stress and trauma after an earthquake: RCT evidence comparing formulas and doses. Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental. 27(5):440-54.
11. Frazier EA, Fristad MA, Arnold LE (2012). Feasibility of a nutritional supplement as treatment for pediatric bipolar spectrum disorders. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 18(7):678-685.
12. Rucklidge JJ, Johnstone J, Harrison R (2011). Can micronutrients improve neurocognitive functioning in adults with ADHD and severe mood dysregulation? A pilot study. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 17(12):1-7.
13. Rucklidge JJ, Blampied NM (2011). Post-earthquake psychological functioning in adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Positive effects of micronutrients on resilience. New Zealand Journal of Psychology, 40(4):51-57.
14. Rucklidge JJ, Johnstone J, Harrison R & Boggis A (2011). Micronutrients reduce stress and anxiety following a 7.1 earthquake in adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. Psychiatry Research, 189:281-87.
15. Simpson JSA, Crawford SG, Goldstein ET, Field C, Burgess E, Kaplan BJ (2011). Systematic review of safety and tolerability of a complex micronutrient formula used in mental health. BMC Psychiatry. 11:62. http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1471-244X-11-62.pdf
16. Rucklidge JJ, Taylor MR, Whitehead KA (2011). Effect of micronutrients on behaviour and mood in adults with ADHD: Evidence from an 8-week open label trial with natural extension. Journal of Attention Disorders, 2011;15(1):79-91.
17. Rucklidge JJ, Gately D, Kaplan BJ (2010). Database analysis of children and adolescents with Bipolar Disorder consuming a micronutrient formula, BMC Psychiatry, 10:74. http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1471-244X-10-74.pdf
18. Rucklidge JJ & Harrison (2010). Successful treatment of Bipolar Disorder II and ADHD with a micronutrient formula: A case study, CNS Spectrums, 15(5):231-237.
19. Mehl-Madrona L, Leung B, Kennedy C, Paul S, Kaplan BJ (2010). Micronutrients versus standard medication management in autism: A naturalistic case-control study, Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology. 20(2): 95-103. http://www.liebertonline.com/doi/pdfplus/10.1089/cap.2009.0011
20. Gately, D & Kaplan BJ (2009). Database analysis of adults with bipolar disorder consuming a micronutrient formula. Clinical Medicine Insights: Psychiatry. 4:3-16. http://la-press.com/article.php?article_id=1384
21. Rucklidge JJ (2009). Successful treatment of OCD with a micronutrient formula following partial response to CBT: A case study. Journal of Anxiety Disorders, 23: 836–840.
22. Frazier EA, Fristad M, Arnold LE (2009). Multinutrient Supplement as Treatment: Literature Review and Case Report of a 12-year-old Boy with Bipolar Disorder. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, 19:453-460.
23. Kaplan BJ, Fisher, JE, Crawford SG, Field CJ, Kolb B (2004). Improved mood and behavior during treatment with a mineral-vitamin supplement: An open-label case series of children. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, 14(1), 115-122.
24. Kaplan JJ, Crawford SG, Gardner B, & Farrelly G (2002). Treatment of mood lability and explosive rage with minerals and vitamins: Two case studies in children. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, 12(3), 203-218.
25. Simmons M (2003). Nutritional approach to bipolar disorder (Letter). Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 64, 338.
26. Popper CW (2001). Do vitamins or minerals (apart from lithium) have mood-stabilizing effects? [Commentary]. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 62, 933-935.
27. Kaplan JJ, Simpson JSA, Ferre RC, Gorman C, McMullen D, & Crawford SG (2001). Effective mood stabilization in bipolar disorder with a chelated mineral supplement. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 62, 936-944.